As you may have known, I have a thing for loonies in that I find their stuff so entertaining. Alex Jones is neither a lefty, nor is he right-wing. He’s nothing more than a conspiracy nutjob, pure and undiluted by rational thought, although there is the occasional flash of bright light which gets quickly clouded over again by the next whacky conspiracy theory or statement which is unsupported by any document or fact that exists outside of the world Alex Jones’s imagination. And on it goes. Alex Jones has been head of InfoWars since before 9/11, and he has only gotten crazier with age. And the one thing about nutjobs — they cannot be parodied. Their heads are so far up their ass, they are already enough of a spectacle in that their own words are enough. I already said the same thing earlier about Rob Ford.
What follows has appeared before on the Perry Logan website. It is mostly reproduced here, stripped of commentary, since I think that Alex Jones needs to be best experienced without comments of any kind, since that would clash with rational thinking. Here goes:
- Israel microwaved a hundred thousand of its own children.
- Your cell phones are watching you every moment.
- The main source of meat in North Korea is executed prisoners.
- SWAT teams are being taught that Christians are evil.
- The government can control the weather.
- The Mafia was started by Julius Ceaser’s grandfather.
- Vaccines are killing our children.
- Texas is run by the Masons.
- Masons can commit murder. They make a secret sign to the judges and are immediately set free. This has been solidly confirmed.
- They sacrifice babies at Bohemian Grove.
- “Cell phones have been proven in hundreds of major studied to cause brain tumnors. There’s no debating it.”
- The NRA are gun grabbers.
- There are government-run white slavery rings.
- Columbine was a government op.
- Wal-Mart is a Defense Department front.
- Illegal aliens get to go to the front in emergency rooms.
- They put mercury in your vaccines to brain-damage your children.
- The Aztecs would take hallucinogenic enemas and cut their penises off.
- Alex Jones has correctly predicted everything that has happened in the last 10 years.
- FEMA has a giant private army.
- Illegal immigrants get free tuition and discounts on their Twinkies.
- There’s a worldwide takeover going on, perceptible only to dumb white guys… …but everyone is waking up.
- The ruling elite of the world worship Moloch.
- During his inauguration, President Clinton openly gave the sign of Satan for all the world to see.
- The secret rulers of the world can live forever.
- The elite have openly announced that they want to kill 80% of us.
- Jacques Cousteau wanted to kill 80% of us.
- You can’t succeed in academe unless you agree that 80% of the population has to be killed off.
- Dick Cheney writes papers saying terrorism isn’t real.
- The U.S. Government went around Italy blowing up school busses full of children…& admitted it.
- There are little wires in dollar bills that keep track of what you buy.
- Vicente Fox can morph into a green devil.
- The Communist Chinese Army has taken over the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- Noam Chomsky is a mongoloid idiot. Also an agent.
- There are Illuminati symbols on Starbucks coffee cups.
- Exits on tollroads are 50 miles apart.
- There are live AIDS viruses in the corn.
- 91% of Americans are Nazis.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is a known Nazi.
- All of Clinton’s cabinet were Jewish.
- Devil-worshipers run the country.
- The United Nations goes around Africa, sterilizing women at random
- The Founding Fathers were basically stupid
- All throughout history, governments have always been Evil.
- Power outages are government plots.
- Illegal immigration is a government plot.
- The counterculture is a government plot.
- Vaccines are a government plot.
- Thumb scanning is a government plot.
- Environmentalism is a government plot.
- The National Seat Belt Initiative is a government plot.
- Feminism is a government plot. (and Gloria Steinem is a CIA operative.)
- Toll roads are a government plot.
- The drug culture is a government plot.
- Cell phones are a government plot.
- Wal Mart is a government plot.
- Sports are a government plot.
- Antidepressants are a government plot.
- All domestic terror attacks are government plots.
- The government keeps “giant, honeycombed hives full of toddlers drugged on lithium”
- The government brings in all the drugs.
- The government is spraying us with EVIL CHEMICALS contained in the cone trails of planes
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is part of an Austrian plot to take over America.
- Skull & Bones is part of an English plot to take over America.
- The United Nations is part of a (very slow) plot to take over America.
- Children’s cartoons are part of a government plot to brainwash us.
- Organized religion is brainwashing us.
- The secret ruling elite of the world are putting up buildings that look like owls.
- Most major police chiefs are CIA operatives.
- The voting-machine companies are openly run by the CIA.
- The Quakers are communists.
- Lyndon Johnson had John Kennedy killed.
- The UN has sold thousands of children into slavery & for snuff films.
- Gays are actively recruiting in our schools.
- The United Nations goes around Africa, sterilizing women at random
- Every soldier who died in any war since the Civil War was a chump
- 9-11 was only the beginning; there are going to be lots of even bigger domestic attacks
- They only hire people with IQ’s below 100 to become police officers.
Winning the lottery is how many people believe they will become financially secure in their lives. In fact, about one person in 4 believe this. The chances of winning a lottery like the Massachusetts Megabucks lotto or the Ontario Lotto 6-49 are based in the idea that, out of 49 numbers available, you choose 6 numbers [...] [...]
Go to article The Chances of Winning the Lotto
Etobicoke. People in hard times. Yeah, there are good parts of this Toronto borough, but huge parts of it are run-down and filling up with down-and-outers looking to make a buck any way they can. People in hard times, closed shops and factories, low rates of literacy, and not much money to spend. After decades of [...] [...]
Go to article Rob Ford and His Continued Support
An “Etobicoke resident”, who went by the name of Joy Green, was interviewed twice by the CBC, once for CBC Newsworld, and one more time for As It Happens on CBC Radio One. Etobicoke, a Toronto bourough which is known for shuttered factories and high crime, is known to some (like me) as “the Automotive [...] [...]
Go to article Rob Ford and his Enablers
The Saturday Night Live (SNL) parody of the Toronto Crack-Smoking-Mayor-in-name-only Rob Ford has been roundly declared, from many sources in radio and blogs, and me, to be not funny. A post-mortem is in order as to why SNL, the foremost bastion of coolness-and-funny, dropped the ball bigtime on this one with last Saturday’s show opener [...] [...]
Go to article Rob Ford: A comedy Review
This is a story about Nobody getting arrested. Nobody getting a brutal police beating. Nobody spending three days in hospital. Nobody being jailed, and Nobody being let go, because the charges didn’t stick. While hearing reports about Adam Nobody seems humourous, with reporters having to, as they always do for people they are discussing, referring to [...] [...]
Go to article Nobody wins
SWAG has by now been so overused that no one, not even the generation that wear their hats sideways and wear their pants so that half their ass shows, seem to know what it means anymore. And I don’t mean that older people don’t know what they mean, but I am not sure that even [...] [...]
Go to article A hate on SWAG
From time to time one gets curious about the most popular questions on the minds of people on the ‘net. If I enter “why” in the Google search, depending on the letter that comes after, I get, through autocomplete: Why be happy when you could be normal Why does Facebook suck Why fighting should stay in hockey Why? For the [...] [...]
Go to article The questions of our ‘net denizens
While this is not the optimal solution, it looks like there is no choice. I had to go into the database to delete all of the comments in order to delete the 130 thousand or so spurious comments from spammers waiting in the moderation queue. So, to this day, there are no comments anywhere in [...] [...]
Go to article More repair notes on the blog
I haven’t published anything at this blog since mid-2011, and I won’t for some time, as I have to now fix the site. First, I needed to get rid of fake subscribers (over 15 thousand of them) placed here by spambots. Spambots have also inserted nearly 150 thousand fake messages should you like to hear [...] [...]
Go to article Back after being blocked out
The debate over computers in the schools has finally come around to giving naysayers equal time. There was an article in the Sunday New York Times regarding a school in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley that teaches math, music, and other standard elementary school subjects in a computer-free environment.Computers are touted as an enhancer [...] [...]
Go to article Computers in education
Well, that milestone had been past a couple of days ago having first been published on October 11, 1961 (I was sure it was first published in the 50s, but not so, according to publisher Simon & Schuster), but I must say it was my favourite book, and possibly remains my favourite book of fiction [...] [...]
Go to article Catch-22 is 50
Whether it’s in favour of Euthanasia, or whatever other pretext there is to make suicide look good, do you ever notice that people in support of suicide are still alive, and need to be alive to advocate for it? I dunno. Just a thought. [...]
Go to article On Advocates for Suicide
For my math class, I was attempting to create a curve sketching question by writing the second derivative as a factorable quadratic, and working backwards to an order-4 polynomial. Along the way, I would fill in the missing constant terms by using synthetic division on an arbitrary binomial factor, and striking upon a satisfactory polynomial [...] [...]
Go to article Nice polynomials, nice polynomials …
I am a lover of satire, and I came across a great site called “Regretsy“, a parody site of “etsy“, which is a site for people who want to sell their arts and crafts. There are a lot of bad crafts out there sold by people who are often full of themselves (you have to [...] [...]
Go to article Regretsy is into their second year.
I recently purchased an OCZ Vertex 2 Solid State Hard Drive. The price per gig is enormous ($220 after taxes, in-store warranty, and mail-in rebate for a 120 gig hard drive), but is just the size to install the operating system and any applications I like. I generally don’t use the main hard drive (or [...] [...]
Go to article An SSD on an HP TX-2 Laptop with Linux