I can’t seem to get enough of these automated blog idea generators. I have written about them before. These sites can easily be google’d, and I am not sure if it matters who they are. They are pretty much the same, and if you are that desparate for blog ideas, you are welcome to take advantage of these. I don’t much care for them.
I entered: author, election, fraud, coffee, and keyboard to one blog topic engine that asked for 5 words.
The results, once again, were mildly amusing, and a constant reminder to follow my own creative muse rather than rely on a bot to tell me what to write:
- Author: Expectations versus reality
- Will election ever rule the world?
- The next big thing in keyboard
- Coffee explained in 140 characters
- 8 things your competitors don’t want you to know about fraud