The news cycle is replete with bogus stories:
- Trump appoints Ivanka to head anti-nepotism task force.
- ‘Trump has decided gravity is not real’, says Sean Spicer, while clearly suspended by wires.
- “Putting Shakespeare to Rap music helps students revise”, say leading educators.
- World’s Largest aircraft APR001 to house a swimming pool, gym, and park.
- Ask Google Gnome what to feed your marigolds, or if your marigolds can feed you.
- Ireland’s Trump Dublin completion expected by 2018
Multiple choice question: One of the above six stories is actually real. Click here if you want to see the “true” news article for the answer.